The newest Lava Ridge PTO fundraiser is Scrip (Gift Cards). To help support our school, all you have to do is buy and use Gift Cards. The next order deadline is November 1. To find out more, see the Scrip page.
Thank you for attending the first Lava Ridge PTO meeting for the 2012-2013 school year. Here are some of the highlights from the meeting:
- The Earning for LEARNING fundraiser earned $2,445.00!
- The PTO is looking for chair people for the Read-A-Thon, Carnival, Book Fair and Bingo. If you’re interested, please contact a board member.
- New bylaws were voted on and approved.
- A special grant was given to Tina Polecka to produce the play Alice in Wonderland. It will provide an extra-curricular activity for students in 3rd-5th grade.
- Accelerated Reading (AR) tests cannot be taken at home, but students can take the test before school.
To read all of the minutes, click here.