Your Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) would like to welcome you and your family to another great year here at Lava Ridge. I hope you and your family had a fun and relaxing summer vacation! With the help and support of our wonderful parents, last year we raised over $27,000! With that, we were able to buy all of our students and staff some pretty amazing items, such as:
- Artist in residence
- Field trip sponsorships
- Individual Teacher grants
- Scholastic News letters
- Books and school supplies
- School Maintenance Equipment
- School Technology
Your PTO also sponsors:
- Movie Night
- Bingo Night
- Staff Appreciation
- Book Fairs
- Running Club
The PTO is an independent organization so 100% of the funds we raise stays at our school. All parents and legal guardians of children attending Lava Ridge are members of the PTO and are encouraged to participate in all activities.
Here is what you can do to help:
- Visit our PTO website http://www.lavaridgepto.org and sign up as blog subscribers to stay informed of upcoming events and meetings.
- Collect and turn in box tops throughout the year.
- Register your Target red card and 1% of your purchases comes back to our school
- Fill out and return a membership form.
- Donate $10 per child to serve the needs of all children.
We are excited to be here for our kids and look forward to another successful year. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any member of the PTO. Our contact information is located on our website.
Patricia Unzueta, PTO President